We’re a small team that throws high-fives all around whenever a five-star review comes in, has heated debates over which colours will look best in your living room, and loves chatting with our customers to find out what makes them tick.
Which is why we have a 30-day Repair, Replace or Refund policy in place to make sure you’re happy with your purchase.
Here’s how we’ve got you covered within the first 30 days of receiving your slipcover:
1) We offer repair or alteration credit of up to US$75 (or equivalent in your currency) if your slipcover has:
- burst seams
- derailed or broken zippers
- a fit that’s larger than your sofa by less than 2.5cm (1 inch).
2) We offer replacements if your cover:
- has tears and serrations upon receipt.
- is too small or tight for your sofa upon confirmation of product identity by us and you.
- is larger than your sofa by 2.5cm (1 inch) or more.
- is not the colour, size or model that’s stated in your order confirmation.
- if the slipcover received differs in colour significantly compared to fabric sample received (slipcover orders should be made within 2 - 3 months of sample purchase).
We offer a full refund upon return after a repair credit or replacement aren’t able to resolve the issue.
Should you choose to have your slipcover returned to us for any reason other than a fault on our part (such as a change of mind), a 30% restocking fee will apply and be deducted from your full refund amount.
We will require evidence from you (in the form of clear photos, videos and/or measurements) to support your claims. If you are not able or are unwilling to provide the necessary evidence, you’ll be able to return your slipcover to us for a refund, less a 30% restocking fee. Also, we don’t offer refunds for made-to-measure slipcovers unless there is a fault made on our part.
What to do after you receive your Comfort Works package
We check your slipcover thoroughly and ensure your package before sending it out, but there may be rare occasions where Fedex/DHL might leave your parcel out in the rain or manhandle it during a customs inspection, inadvertently damaging your slipcover.
This is why it’s important that you:
Inspect your product and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any damage that’s been done to it within 30 days of receiving your package, attaching the relevant photos to support your claims.
Send us photos of your sofa in full view, namely at the front, sides and back so we have a clear idea of what might have happened.
If your order was damaged upon receipt, you will also need to make a formal complaint to the courier regarding this issue and get a case file number, as we will need it to follow up for a resolution on our end.
Once you’ve taken these steps, we’ll consider your situation and get back to you within one business day.