We’re a small team that throws high-fives (or confetti — whatever’s handy) all around whenever a 5-star review comes in and has heated debates over which colours will look best in your home because your satisfaction matters a lot to us.
We want to do everything we can to make sure you get the perfect-fitting set of covers as seamlessly as possible, which is why we have a Perfect-Fit Guarantee in place.
Returns and refunds:
- Instead of the common practice of issuing refunds and returns, which:
- Is costly and more of a hassle having to repackage and ship a product back to us
- Doesn’t get you the product you initially sought to get
We prefer to work with you to deliver what we promise. Here’s how:
1. We’ll give you a repair or alteration credit of up to US$75 per cover if it has:
- burst seams.
- derailed or broken zippers.
- attached velcro that came apart.
- loose buttons.
- a fit that’s larger than your sofa by less than 2.5cm (1 inch).
*To claim your credit, email us a copy of the receipt from your alteration service and we’ll reimburse the amount back to you within 5 to 7 business days.
2. We’ll replace your cover if it:
- has tears and serrations upon receipt.
- is too small or tight 2.5cm (1 inch) or more for your sofa based either on the original brand's measurements or if it's a made-to-measure order, based on the measurements you sent to us via our Measure Tool or PDF.
- is larger than your sofa by 2.5cm (1 inch) or more, making it unalterable.
- is not the colour, size, or model that’s stated in your order confirmation.
To make an alteration or replacement claim, email us:
a) a photo of your sofa without the cover installed.
b) a wide-view photo of the cover installed on your sofa (if covers are larger than the sofa)
c) a close-up photo of the defect (if any).
d) a photo of our fabric sample (in the fabric you chose) on top of your cover to show us the discrepancy if you believe we’ve sent you the cover in the wrong fabric.
Alternatively, you can send us a video of all of the above if you prefer.
- Your covers are custom-made to your desired design, just for your sofa.
- Because it’s custom-made, it will be difficult to restock and resell it.
- Back and forth shipping will cost a bomb, so returning your covers won’t make economic sense for you or us.
- If there is an issue with the order, quality or fabrication of your slipcover(s), please contact our customer experience team within 30 days of receiving your order.
- If there are reimbursements to be made, it would be processed back into the original purchasing account.
- If we believe that the slipcovers had been previously used, altered or damaged, Comfort Works has the right to deny reimbursement.
- If a return had not been formally accepted by a Comfort Works representative, Comfort Works has the right to deny receipt and reimbursement.
What to do after you receive your Comfort Works package
We check your slipcover thoroughly, pack it lovingly in our Comfort Works white canvas drawstring bad, and insure your package before sending it out, but there may be rare occasions where the delivery guy may leave your parcel out in the open in a rush, unknowingly left to wind and rain damage potentially.
This is why it’s important that you:
- Inspect your product and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any damage that’s been done to it within 7 days of receiving your package, attaching the relevant photos to support your claims.
- Send us photos of your sofa covers in full view, namely at the front, sides, and back so we have a clear idea of what might have happened.
Simultaneously, you will also need to make a formal complaint to FedEx/DHL regarding this issue and get a case file number, as we will need it to follow up for a resolution on our end.
Once you’ve taken these steps, we’ll consider your situation and get back to you within one business day.
If we have the claims number filed, then we will process a replacement for you within 24 business hours.