Lost Parcel / Missing Parcel That Shows As Delivered?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
1. Within 24 hours of the expected delivery, please e-mail us with your Order ID (CW-XXXXXX).
2. In the meantime, while we check on our end for you, you should:
- Verify the shipping address you have provided (You will see this on the Order Confirmation email)
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery sent to you by the courier
- Look around the delivery location for your package (front desk, reception, townhall)
- See if someone else accepted the delivery on your behalf. Try your immediate neighbor!
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival. The courier just updated it prematurely.
2. Once you've done all the above and your covers are definitely missing, we'll need you to file a claim with your courier immediately and get a claim ID. This would allow us to liaise with our couriers directly to justify our recipient (you) did not receive the covers and we'll be able to quickly make preparations to send you a replacement set.
Damaged, Stained or Partially Lost Parcels
1. Please make sure you fully inspect the parcel for any obvious damage on both layers of the packaging upon delivery.
Despite the extra measures taken to protect your parcel by using double corrugated card-boxes as well as a cloth bag, it is possible for your parcel to be damaged, stained or partially lost upon delivery. Reasons include custom/import offices' inspections, damages that occurred in transit or even weather-related damages.
2. Please do not refuse the parcel as this will deem us not liable for any replacements or refunds moving forward.
Instead, here's what you should do:
- Inform the courier that you'd like to file a Claim; Delivery guys will advise you to contact a certain contact number to get in touch and follow-up with. (a quick search online for "Courier's name + Claim" would suffice too).
- Take photos of the damaged parcel, multiple angles, zoom in on the damage the best possible!
- E-mail Comfort Works within 48 hours with your Order ID, Claims/Case Number, photographic evidence and we will follow-up on the case with the Couriers directly.
Depending on the magnitude of the damage, most times we will proactively produce another set of slipcovers and resend them to you before the claims from the couriers are even reimbursed. No fret!