Yes, it does!
The craftsmanship (specifically, the quality of construction and sewing) of our slipcovers are guaranteed by our three (3) year warranty [for slipcovers ordered from 2018 onward, excluding slipcovers from our Origami Series that come with a one (1) year warranty only)].
This warranty is applicable as long as:
- Your slipcovers are used in normal circumstances within a home or domestic environment with children and pets (within which the slipcovers are cared for as stated and are not mishandled).
- You care for your slipcover by following the instructions outlined in our Fabric Care Guide. Note that certain detergents like OxiClean (and other oxygen-based bleach) is a type of bleach so if unsure, do drop us a message to clarify.
Our warranty covers:
- Leather cracking and/or peeling.
- Fabric issues caused by manufacturing defects, with confirmation that your covers have been cared for according to our Fabric Care Guide.
- Workmanship defects, with confirmation that your covers have been cared for according to our Fabric Care Guide.
Our warranty does not cover:
- General wear and tear (e.g. zippers breaking, fabric stretching, stains, abrasions, degraded fasteners including buckles and straps etc.)
- Rips, snags and scratches resulting from contact with external sources such as sharp objects (i.e keys, knives, cat or dog claws etc).
- Fading or discolouration.
- Pilling and fuzzing.
- Fabric shrinkage of more than 3% of the original cover size as a result of not following the instructions in our Fabric Care Guide.
- Non-slipcover products such as our wooden sofa legs and tufting kits.
For electronics such as the wireless charger, Comfort Works offers a one (1) year warranty applicable on the wireless charging unit, so simply e-mail us should any issues arise. Please note the following:
- When contacting Comfort Works for assistance, you will be requested to perform some troubleshooting actions or tasks as part of our customer satisfaction guarantee.
- This warranty does not apply if the product has not been used or assembled in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover any externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use.
- This warranty is void if there is evidence of the product being tampered with or used with non-Comfort Works approved accessories.