Yes, it does!
The craftsmanship (specifically, the quality of construction and sewing) of our slipcovers are guaranteed by our warranty (3-years for covers ordered from 2018 onwards).
This warranty is applicable as long as:
- Your slipcover is used in normal circumstances within a home or domestic environment with children and pets (provided they’re not used as a trampoline or scratching post).
- You care for your slipcover by following the instructions outlined in our Fabric Care Guide.
Our warranty covers:
- Leather cracking and/or peeling.
- Fabric issues caused by manufacturing and workmanship defects, with confirmation that the your covers have been cared for according to our Fabric Care Guide.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Rips, snags and scratches resulting from contact with external sources such as sharp objects (ie keys, knives, cat or dog claws etc).
- Fading or discolouration.
- Fabric shrinkage of more than 3% of the original cover size as a result of not following the instructions in our Fabric Care Guide.
Not sure if the damage or changes that you’re seeing is covered by our warranty? Just shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll get you sorted.