We're a small team that custom makes every single set of covers only once an order has been placed, and by doing that we take great pride in the standard and craftsmanship of every single product that goes out the door.
Because of the custom made nature of our products, it's very hard for us to accept returns/exchanges based on a change of mind. Every order is rather unique and it's very difficult, if not impossible to resell a cover that has been returned. This is why we strongly suggest that you order our free fabric samples if you have any concern over colors and textures; we can even help with other reference photos if the ones you see online are inadequate to help the decision making.
Having said that, if there has been fault on our part once your order has been received, for example:
- We sent you the wrong item(s)
- Our products do not fit the specs (More than 2.5cm loose/tight in measurements)
- Our products are damaged or defective.
We will then either get a replacement cover going for you free of charge, or we can reimburse you for alteration credit up to US$75, just get in touch with us with your order details.
In the rare instance where replacements or alterations are unsuccessful in solving the issue, we'd of course provide the option of a full product refund.
Kindly note though:
While we do perform a very thorough Quality Control process, upon delivery, there will be the very rare occasions where Fedex/DHL might leave the parcel out in the rain or an overweight parcel was stacked on top of yours during transit, damaging the product. Whatever the reason may be, remember to:
• ALWAYS inspect the delivered material right away and notify us of any damage or errors ASAP within 30 days attaching relevant photos.
• It would be best to send us 3 photos of the couch in full view namely at the front, side and back so we get an overall idea of what might have happened.
• We'll assess the situation and get back to you within a business day.
All orders must receive a return authorisation from our Comfort Works representative. So please contact us via email at email@example.com if this is the case.
We also won't accept any claim over damage caused by unforeseeable wear and tear. Just a quick example: a new pair of jeans fades in the wash, and dyes your white slip cover blue.
Lastly, we also cannot accept return of items which have been used or remained with the customer for more than 30 days.
Suite 1603, 225 Elizabeth St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
+61 3 9015 9789
Leave a Message!
Office hours: 10.30am - 7.00pm